[casi] Re: USAID success story as slick genocide

Tragically, it seems to be the Rwanda genocide redux.  Yeah the light personnel
carriers Gen. Delleire pleaded for arrived-- just in time for the END of the
genocide. Result 40K saved and 800,000 slaughtered while the DOD played games
with esoterica to run out the clock

   Gen. Delliare has attempted suicide several times, but evidently no big deal
in officialdom.

    What astounds me is that the shameful huge story w/ documentation seems
missing from CASI. Will try to do so as soon as I stop pucking and moaning
(migraine which is nothing compared, of course, to genocide...)
tom