Re: [casi] Iraqi newspapers online?

Dear Colin,

Maybe the gentleman - who seems to know Arabic - wants to roam the internet
not only in Google's English tracks but also by making Arabic queries to
Arabic search engines.

Most if not all of the below links should still be valid.

Best

Andreas
---------------------

Arabic search at:

http://www.alltheweb.com/index.php?cat=web&lang=arabic&query=

http://www.naseej.com/index3.asp

http://www.ayna.com/

http://www.arabia.com/arabic/

http://www.arabvista.com/

+

http://www.aljazeera.net/
 (has an extensive archive + loads of links)

Arabic Related Search Engines:

Arabic Sites Search
http://topsites.cc/

Submit Your Sites to 25 Search Engines Online
http://go2.cc/cgi-local/submit25/sesc.cgi

Latest Tech. phonetical  Search Engine(Cyrch)
http://www.cyrsh.com/

Lebanese Search Engine
http://libanis.com/

Ayna? search site: you can search in either ISO or CP-1256,
http://www.ayna.com/search/

ArabVista:  in Arabic
http://www.arabvista.com/

Sakhr's Al-Idriisi search site
http://www.alidrisi.com/alidrisi.htm

Al-Murshid Arab Web Directory with search option in English.
http://www.murshid.com/

Konouz: Search in Arabic (cp-1256) or English.
http://www.konouz.com/

All The Web  with Arabic support
http://www.alltheweb.com/

The Mother of all Search Engines