Re: [casi] Iraqi newspapers online?

 Dear Colin,

Totally unsystematic and unformatted, the list patched below comprises not only full-fledged
newspapers but "news outlets" in a wider sense including also websites of parties and orgs as
opinion former/catalysts.

Hope this helps a bit, nevertheless.

I am sending this in HTML format for your convenient clicking the links - and for my convenient
no-having-to-type-the-URLS  ;)

Best

Andreas

---------------

  a.. Al Hayat

  http://english.daralhayat.com/
  http://www.daralhayat.com/
  http://pdf.alhayat.com/

  b.. Iraq Daily (Baghdad)
  http://lt.webwombat.com/lt.php?1501
  c.. IraqCMM
  http://lt.webwombat.com/lt.php?1503
  d.. Nidaa-Arrafidain
  http://lt.webwombat.com/lt.php?1502
AG   Iraq Press ar en
IN   Iraq.net ar en

http://pdf.alwasat.com/

http://pdf.lahamag.com/

http://www.daralhayat.com/opinion/comnt_onln/

http://www.muqatel.com/

     IRAQ
         Al-Iraqi Web-based magazine in Arabic
         Awrak Iraqia includes news throughout the Arab world, poems, refugee history, weather, and
Iraqi culture

         Free Iraq Foundation
         INA - Iraq News Agency

         Iraq Foundation WebsiteNon-governmental organization working for democracy and human
rights in Iraq.
         Iraq.net - Information Network
         Iraqi National Congress News and information from the main Iraqi opposition group.

         Usenet - clari.world.mideast.iraq

     Kurdistan

      http://www.kurdmedia.com/home.asp

     The Digital Voice of Iraq
     Iraqi National Congress The Main Opposition Group To Saddam Hussein's Regime In Iraq
     Worker Communist Party of Iraq
     Iraqi Communist and  Progressive Organizations
     Iraqi Communist Party
     Constitutional Monarchy Movement
     Iraq Foundation
     Iraqi Democratic Union (IDU)
     The Assyrian Democratic Movement (ZOWAA)
     The Assyrian Progressive Nationalist Party (APNP)
     The Assyrian Patriotic Party (APP)
     Bet-Nahrain Democratic Party An Autonomous State for Assyrians in Bet-Nahrain
     Kurdistan Democratic Party - Iraq (KDP)
     Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK)
     Kurdistan Toilers Party Party in Iraqi Kurdistan
     Türkmen Halk Partisi Turkmen People Party
     Iraqi Turkmans
     Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI)
     Islamic Dawa Party (IDP)
     Iraqi National Coalition
     Saddam and the Bomb Nuclear Control Institute
     Indict Iraqi Regime Organisations created in 1996 for the purpose of bringing Saddam Hussein
and other leading figures in the current regime in Iraq before an international tribunal to face
charges of war crime
     Iraq Action Coalition (IAC)
     Radio Free Iraq
     Iraqi News
     Iraqi News Agency INA
     Governments on the WWW: Iraq by Gunnar Anzinger
     Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Iraq by Central Intelligence Agency

     State Company for Internet Services
     Iraq Research Online depository of documents and information related to the ongoing conflict
between the United States, the United Nations and Iraq
     Iraq Crisis Bulletin
     Iraq Center Documental Center for Human Rights in Iraq

     Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
     Iraqi Forum for Democracy