Re: [casi] seeking assistance

Dear Friends in Manchester,

Yes, it is very possible to get in touch with friends & relatives in Iraq,
now. Contact the International Red Cross, in my experience, they are very
helpful indeed. If you haven't got details for Red Cross (Internat.),
try contacting a local British Red Cross, they should point you in the right
direction. I don't know the
situation re. the Red Crescent, presumably both organisations are
co-operating. - Very best of luck!

Greetings,

Bert Gedin (Birmingham).