[casi] Biden talks about public opinion

6/5/03 6:30 PM CST

I was sort of half-napping, but I just heard Senator Biden  in an
interview. along with Senator Luger) on PBS, The News Hour. Check pbs.org
for the transcript, but it sounded like he said that the arguments -- the
hype -- about immediate threat from WMD was not the reason for the war
but for the purpose of gathering public opinion.