Re: [casi] Mass Graves

In a message dated 06/02/2003 7:53:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
mali@gw.hackney.gov.uk writes:

> Genuine friends of the Iraqi people should be congratulating them on the
> downfall of their tormentor, regardless of who and how it was achieved.
> Liberated Iraqis consider the end justified the means. They expect and deserve all
> the help they can get from others. Ironically, that help has recently come
> from "Imperialist powers to be" rather than the self proclaimed "Anti
> Imperialists" of the 21st century. The latter should adopt some other cause and refrain
> from speaking in the name of the Iraqis.
> Otherwise, the Iraqis polite message to them is: NOT IN OUR NAME.

Between you and Yasser, in order to accept your view of Iraq, we will need to
rewrite the history books, psychology texts, sociological texts, and bury our
heads in the sand whilst kissing our backsides good-bye with a USUK boot up
our butts.
To suggest that Iraqis feel as if the ends justify the means is unknowable by
the two of you who happily sit outside the sovereign nation once called Iraq.
 What we can know for certain, is that the dismembered, dead, and maimed of
Iraq are unable to hand a carnation to a passing soldier who recently shot one
of their family members in the head, or bound and gagged an Iraqi citizen
while carrying them about at the end of a forklift, or forced them to disrobe and
simulate sex acts!  The reason I know they wont be waiving any flags or
handing out carnations, their dead or have been liberated of the ability to hand
anything as their hands are blown off.  You two should get off of your computers
and get a one way ticket to Iraq.  Then, go to the center of downtown Iraq,
and tell the Iraqi citizens, the ones who survived shock and awe and the
civilized liberation of their ministries, their museums, their limbs, their money,
their dignity, those glowing with radiation, that they should be happy that the
USUK emperium has just stolen their lives, their past, their future, and their
dignity, and lets just have a little look-see at what happens to the two of
you.  I will happily collect monies for your bus tickets.

Yours in idiocy...

Roger Stroope
Austin College
Sherman Texas, USA