Re: [casi] Petition Warning

Hi all,
This is Nermin Al-Mufti writing from OCCUPIED BAGHDAD. Yes I am still alive yet I feel that I do
not belong to this place that called once IRAQ.
I went through your discussion of course after the (liberation) of Iraq, as usual there are many
who can not differentiate between Iraq and S.H. those outside Iraq and many from those who came
back to Iraq on the (board) of American tanks have not any link with Iraq now and before, they act
as if all other Iraqis are their enemy.
After two months of occupation American (civil) authorities eliminated the establishment of an
interim government. We are liberated from all laws. TOTAL CHAOS is obvious everywhere. Still as an
Iraqi I preferred now to be ruled by the Americans directly than to be ruled by agents.
You< the members of this list, are doing your best in discussion, yet nothing will be happened. For
months we discussed the matter of the sanctions and the war. We, Ghazwan and me<, tried to explain
that Iraq is not S.H and we must defend Iraq, but?
Keep on your discussion may be one day we will understand what had happened and then may be we will
forget our pain.
Regards
Nermin