[casi] ! petition warning !

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Dear CASI members,

Once again, I find my name on a petition which I most certainly did not
endorse - not because I disagree with it, but because I never even heard of
it. But this time I find other CASI names on it too, including Felicity and
Anai.

For the record: as to my name, for this very reason, I NEVER sign petitions
online! If anyone ever comes across my name on ANY petition online, rest
assured that I did NOT sign it.

This particular petition can be found at:

Salwa de Vree,

Leiden, The Netherlands.
*