[casi] RE: [casi]-- Is CASI worth keeping? More doubts, more lieoids

Till the list managers take a stand on lies and lieoids (outdated, misleading
distractions from the big picture) -- I assume that the former CASI
committment to trying to keep alive at least Iraqi kids is not longer
"inopperative". Witness is out, defense in the form of honest re e.g., George
Galloway is out.

   Case in point, compare my more recent wire service story below indicated 38
confirmed cases of cholera in Basra (and doubtless more unreported cases
according to WHO) and the note of real alarm by WHO vs. the rather dated feel-
good earlier version lieoid just posted on CASI. Mine (below is the latest I
could find on yahoo, evidently Mr/Ms Shames ultimate touch stone of reality --
hell,  why bother to read primary documents; just a waste of time for
pedants...

  Where are the CASI list managers who can be such tigers? May I respectfully
point out there are more than one way to compromise CASI. Hey, why not sell
the CASI archive to Rupert Murdock or if that's too blatent sell it to the
nice folks at Harvard examining the crimes of S.H. but S.H. alone who seemed
to drop out of skies, rather than the recipient of laundered or unlaundered
money, intel, arms, biological, etc. by the US-UK defenders of democracy and
hammers of terror (apart from their own).

tom

p.s. Hats off to the guided democracy of Kuwait -- why their leadership is as
honest as  Chicago judges -- loyal lapdogs of $$$, making more than a couple
bucks in the process; the health minister sounds like a jewel in the crown of
America and UK.

  tom

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20030520/wl_mideast_afp/iraq_who_health_030520154242

>===== Original Message From Ahmed Shames <ahmed@iprospect.org.uk> =====
>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20030515/hl_afp/iraq_south
_cholera_030515042136

Tom
Thomas J. Nagy, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. of Expert Systems
George Washington Univeristy Sch. of Business & Public Mgt.
Washington, D.C. 20052
home.gwu.edu/~nagy