[casi] Continue...continue.....

Hi  to  all  over the world !

Yes continue casi,  we  need  it  .

All of the truth was not said, the attack against the people of Iraq  was
done.

USUK   are still there  and will be for a long time, it was only a '' short
step'' .The next one will be in  Iran ? Syria ?   or  what other country ?

All of  us we have to be keep informed of  what  those ''agresseurs'' are
able to do and what they want to do.

With casi  we have an other point of view....not  the CNN  one.

Go on  !

Pierre Dulude

p.dulude@sympatico.ca