[casi] Petition CASI

Dear all,

Like most of you, I do not want CASI to end. I think we should petition to
keep the web site alive.

CASI now has the opportunity to revamp and evolve into a humanitarian web
site,  yet still keep the documents and support it is infamous for.  The
work accomplished here is priceless not to mention historical. Many have
streamed through to educate themselves or to ask questions over the years.

Taking this organisation apart will allow disinformation to reach the public
by giving way to those who taint the truth.  CASI strived to explain the
sanctions with great (factual) detail. There are not many orgs out there
that can offer such research.

I want to also add that I regret only reading and not posting for the last
four years. It has been only a year since I began posting. I have come to
know many of you.. I am thankful for your support and guidiance. Hopefully
if CASI does end, we will all still communicate per usual.

Thank you,

Anai