Re: [casi] Forum on Iraq

Thanks Eric, and everyone else.

Those of us in Cambridge have also been discussing what to do next. Our
current thinking is that we should, as Eric suggests form an Iraq forum or
network.

The problem is that most of us here are in the middle of university exams,
so things are moving fairly slowly. But do keep throwing out ideas - we
are interested, just too short of time to contribute much ourselves right
now!

xx
Dan O'Huiginn

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Eric Herring wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I intend to continue my work on Iraq, as I am sure many
> others will be doing, to uncover more about the politics of
> the sanctions - there is still a huge amount to be learned
> - and to shed light on matters regarding the future of Iraq
> and western policy towards Iraq.
>
> How about simply the 'Forum on Iraq' ?
>
> Best wishes
>
> Eric

Daniel O'Huiginn
do227@cam.ac.uk
07789 260207 01223 564613
O9, Queens College

"what you are giving the Iraqi interim authority in 2003 is far less than
you gave the Iraqi government when you occupied Iraq in 1920"
                Ahmed Chalabi