Re: [casi] Forum on Iraq and my Deep Apolgy

Me too, esp. if the 300,000 kid die-off starts within 2 wk. (allowing for
incubation period, etc.) as forecast by UN, reported by Reuters. Still mystified
why it's small potatoes compared who did the first "baby parades" allegedly for
"propaganda vs dramatizing the taboos not spoken of in the oh, so cultured
Europe and U.S".

  Will soon post my chapter at home.gwu.edu/~nagy in the Pluto bk on Iraq
scheduled out in Sept. with Ch1 written by Prof. Falk.

Cheerio its off to count the unfashionable dead kids from our latest US/UK
enabled epidemic

Dumb, gouche,  pragmatic non Oxbridge, non Ivy League Ph.D. of lowly E. European
origins,
tom

p.s. I never doubt for a minute the courage of individual investigators for AI,
etc. and regret most sincerely if any thing I said gave that impression. After
all, what right do I have to crititicize another's courage --  I'm the guy who
folded after just a few days in Baghdad and lacked the courage of my colleagues
who pushed on to Basra.

Deeply sorry, if I gave that impression. It's the general refusal to examine and
publicized sufficiently the  underlying vs. proximae causes of horrors that
bother me because the results here in D.C. such taboo   lets the U.S. Gov. off
the hook even if wehn  enables continuing, industrial strength, assesmbly line
efficient torture and death via bombs  bombing of individulals [see
iraqbodycount.org ] and the hugly greater and more pain-death induction
efficient mode of bombing the infrastructure or preventing its rebuiliding or
resupply.
t.