[casi] the baby-parades story & Sartre's "You Must be Wonderful"

May I remind my august colleagues, of unfasionable Charlie Marx's dictum:
the point is not to understand history, but to change it.

 How can we change history if we remain hung up with the other side's likely
update of the fake Kuwait nurse's "babies-out-of-incubators"  distraction
which seems to have prevented  some from facting the reality  of the moral
obliigation to face and end the FACT  that according to WHO itself the dying
from the lact of chlorine has actually begen.

  How can we make progress as long as we remain fixated on the improbably
alleged crimes of the other, when our own gov.'s crimes call out for action?
Is there a psychiatrist in the house to help us face reality, however vile,
threatening, immense that the perpetrator of this infinely greater crime is
our own governments?

   Wonder how know the "source of the story" compares with knowing and
disseminating the the source of the emidemic in the making? One might ask any
grieving paprent...

    Are we a bunch of "safe" "house" academics or do we care enoug about our
own chiden "save" the remnant of the enemies?

    Dare CASI disturb the universe? Surely  we  better than the light hearted,
well-paid NIH researchers ontside my door  who will spend tomorrow discussing
what ole master permits these whores to discus:  SARS. Iraq is taboo.

tom

,

>When posting the story on this list I gave as source:
>
>" ...
>http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/05/23/1053585696870.html

Tom
Thomas J. Nagy, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. of Expert Systems
George Washington Univeristy Sch. of Business & Public Mgt.
Washington, D.C. 20052
home.gwu.edu/~nagy