[casi] correction

To Senator Durbin and Speaker Hastert:

Yesterday evening I sent you a message concerning the shipments of
chlorine for water purification in Iraq, and attributed the information I
forwarded as "from CASI", the Cambridge based group against the santions.
In fact the information was from a member of the CASI discussion list,
not from the organization itself. I regret any confusion I may have
caused.

I would still urge you to look into the matter of the chlorine shipments
and expedite them if they are being delayed. Thank you.

Bob Steel
207 College Ave
Dixon Il, 61021

cc CASI discussion list