Re: [casi] Request for List Members and Moderator

>  2)May I suggest that you share your respone with the >entire list. If
your members of congress are like mine

Sure, but it's nothing special -- just quick and to the point. I think
the main thing is that they got a letter. My understanding is that
usually the staff reads letters and sorts them into categories, perhaps
passing something said on. Durbin doesn't generally answer letters, but I
don't think that's particularly significant since the Hastert's replies
don't come from him anyway, but are part of a standard procedure with
form letters. It's numbers of letters which count most, it seems.