Re: [casi] WMD search

>It was also reported that the Americans are blaming the
>looting and burning of sensitive sites as one of the
>reasons of why it is pointless to continue to search for
>WMD.

That's a ludicrous excuse since the UN inspectors had free access to all
sites. The US said that was unimportant and they needed access to the
scientists. Now they have the scientists, who say the WMD were all
destroyed long ago, and it's the sites which matter!??.

I wonder how many mesmerized Americans will even notice this fraud, or
hear about this on the news. Regan used "voodoo" for his economic
program, but the Bushies and media have turned the American public into
zombies. Most Americans don't know what to think about this -- until they
are told what to think about it, and then they meekly obey.

I still haven't heard about this on NPR news.

Danny Schechter is the founder and executive editor of
MediaChannel.org as well as the founder and Vice President/Executive
Producer of Globalvision, Inc. Today he was on the Media Matters show on
the radio (WILL-AM)
http://www.will.uiuc.edu/am/mediamatters/default.htm.
(Hosted by Bob McChesney). Mr. Schechter is the author of "The More You
Watch, The Less You Know" (Seven Stories Press), and a long-time
journalist. He said today that MediaChannel was trying to organize
efforts to bring fairness and thoroughness to the news media.

Considering the overwhelming importance of the way the news in the US has
been cheerleaders for the war, and that the FCC is sheduled to vote on
further deregulation of the media on June 2, I urge everyone to check out
the sites listed, and consider what can be done to help with this effort.