Re: [casi] No mass theft of antiquities?

Dear Attila,

Aber warum denn entschuldigen? (German: But why apologizing for that?)

Köszönöm for your message !

Your Hungarian text line was a refreshing reminder of the fact that there's
life
beyond English  ;)

But now seriously:
There is a wealth of info out there in other languages (i.e. than English)
which I'll bet could
be of high  interest and value to CASI.

Personally, I had to restrain myself so often from sending German, Dutch,
Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian and other info items to the list.

Couldn't we set up sort of a "foreign language desk", entrusted with regular
info watch and reviews and even research projects (!), partly in the form of
translations - partly of summary writing?

Yes I know, I am still a bit fresh to the list and sorry, I don't want to be
too pushy,
but I'd submit such a suggestion to/for CASI's next strategy/policy planning
circle.

Now, please don't tell me, there isn't such a thing at all ...

Best

Andreas
(Professional translator)