Re: [casi] Some coincidences? The Science Applications International Corporation

Sorry.  I forgot to include the biggest coincidence re SAIC and Level Three
Communications.

"Who is Jay Garner? Slogged around in Vietnam. Did a bit of stuff in Gulf
War I getting to know the Kurds thru Operation Comfort securing the no-fly
zones. But more importantly, he's the president of weapons defense
contractor Sy Coleman. Sy Coleman specializes in Patriot missiles and is the
wholly owned subsidiary of Level 3 Communications. Level 3 Communications
just landed a $1 billion dollar plus contract to provide logistics support
to US special forces.

L3 Communications also handles some of the electronic gadgetry in the
Pentagon's new favorite toy the JDAM. JDAMS are the precision guided
missiles that were falling all over Baghdad. "More bang for the buck" is how
one expert described them. ..

Cheers, pg