[casi] Re: KUCINICH TO FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE (please circulate)

AMEN!!  But when is that going to happen?  Possibly never.

RBeigher <rbeigher@gbronline.com> wrote:Doc, you have put your finger on the problem.  Campaigns
should be publicly financed with corporations forbidden to donate.  Until that time, all serious
politicians will kiss up to corporate world if they expect to raise enough funding to compete. Bear
----- Original Message ----- From: Don Nichols To: RBeigher ; Judy Anthes ; Roxanne ;
triknite@earthlink.net ; Larry W ; John H Brand ; casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk ; Gene W. DeVaux ;
Elaina ; Bridget Gibson ; Paul Harris ; John D Heavenrich ; Jim Kirwan ; Louis ; Ralph Omholt Sent:
Tuesday, May 06, 2003 5:41 PMSubject: Re: KUCINICH TO FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE (please circulate)
I think we could elect him if he pleased the democratic nomionation committee by kissing the butt
of General Electric, Monsanto et al.  If he came out in favor ot NAFTA, sung the anthem of the WTO,
we could get him elected.----- Original Message ----- From: RBeigher To: Judy Anthes ; Roxanne ;
triknite@earthlink.net ; Larry W ; John H Brand ; casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk ; Gene W. DeVaux ;
Elaina ; Bridget Gibson ; Paul Harris ; John D Heavenrich ; Jim Kirwan ; Louis ; Don Nichols ;
Ralph Omholt Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 11:28 PMSubject: Re: KUCINICH TO FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
(please circulate)
Judy, he certainly sings a sweet tune.  There is nothing that he said that I can disagree with.
The biggest thing that I held against Clinton was his NAFTA treaty that he bought with favors in
the Congress.  I opposed NAFTA from the beginning and am tickled to death to read that a candidate
will, if elected, cancel it.  Nobody but the rich international corporations benefits by it.  The
WTO only works to make  slaves of the working class in every country involved.  We certainly have
to get off this militaristic path that Bush has set us on.  Now, if we could only make Kucinich
6'4'' and handsome, I think we could elect him.  Bear ----- Original Message ----- From: Judy
Anthes To: Roxanne ; triknite@earthlink.net ; Larry W ; Bear ; John H Brand ;
casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk ; Gene W. DeVaux ; Elaina ; Bridget Gibson ; Paul Harris ; John D
Heavenrich ; Jim Kirwan ; Louis ; Don Nichols ; Ralph Omholt Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 9:20
PMSubject: Fwd: KUCINICH TO FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE (please circulate)

Kucinich Campaign <info@kucinich.us> wrote: Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 15:33:55 -0400