[casi] Powell transcript

http://tinyurl.com/az2e
US Department of State
Powell transcript.

[...] "SECRETARY POWELL: We haven't found any evidence of nuclear weapons in
Iraq as a result of what we have been able to see so far. But a program is
more than just a weapon. We didn't think he had a weapon at the time I made
that statement or the time the Vice President made his statements or any of
the other of my colleagues who made statements.

skip

"And it may well be that as we continue our work with the many teams that
are now about the countryside we will find that some of the gaps that were
there that he wouldn't account for, we can now account for; even if we don't
find weapons, we can find out what happened to that material, I am
confident...."