Re:[casi] The Incredible Multiplying Stories of Finds by Lucky Journalists

Dear felicity,

Thank you.  Please quote to your heart's content.  There is so little
we here in the US can do against the behemoth we have unleashed,
except perhaps to refuse being blinded by its awful deception.

Hope your incoming connection gets healed.  Please convey
greetings from my heart to the noble people of Iraq.

Best regards,

John-Peter

PS. here is a good quote you might consider for your article.
It is from a casi post by bob.steel1:  "In light of all the aggravation
he has been put through, the least we could do is donate these
documents to Hans Blix for his collection of forgeries. <G>"

By the way, your incoming mail does have a bug.  Mail gets
returned with the message "mailbox full."