Re: [casi] Intelligence as Farce

Certainly there is a lot aout there to incriminate the US and UK:

http://www.americanfreedomnews.com/afn_articles/bushsecrets.htm
About the well known G Bush links with the Laden family

And the following, known already but a report that ties in UK and US politicans, Sadaam, biological
weapons and a
known associate of Laden all in one go!

September 1998: A small government-owned lab in Michigan engaged in developing an anthrax vaccine
is bought for
$24.8 million by a secretive group of "investors" calling themselves BioPort. BioPort investors
include George Bush
Sr, James Baker III, and Frank Carlucci under the name of the Carlyle Group. It also includes Adm.
William J. Crowe
Jr., former chair of the joint chiefs of staff under Reagan who also served as US ambassador to
Britain under
President Clinton. According to Maj. Glenn MacDonald USAR, Crowe was one of the thugs back in the
Reagan dark ages
who sold Saddam Hussein anthrax warfare technology in the hopes Iraq would unleash the disease on
Iran.

Another major BioPort stockholder is ex-Prime Minister of the UK John Major. We bet Tony Blair
knows all about
it -if indeed he isn't a silent stock partner. And then there's Fuad El-Hibril, a man who is close
to the bin Laden
family and who in the past has expressed sympathy for OBL. El-Hibril became BioPort's CEO. El-Hibri
was based in
England in the 1990s, where he operated a vaccine manufacturing company called Porton Products
International of
Porton Down, in the UK. One of the anthrax strains originating from Ft. Detrick and related to the
isolates used in
the anthrax attacks is called the Porton strain for the Porton lab. In a chart in Timothy Read's
article in
Science, one of the possible routes shown for the anthrax that ended up in the attacks was via
Porton Down.