RE: [casi] EDMs?

Here's a non-annotated list. I've not got time to do this properly, but I've
gone through the database to get all the relevant ones. Maybe others on the
list can take 4 or  5 each and summarise them in a sentence? There may be
one or two that I've missed that don't mention 'Iraq'. The database is on:
http://edm.ais.co.uk/

[NB, Simpson is pretty much the only one of this murky crew that I trust out
of my sight. YMMV.]

Search on EDMs from March 01 to April 25 on text containing: 'Iraq'. Minus a
few that only relate to the UK armed forces, or are clearly obsolete. Minus
also those that relate directly to the conduct of the war, rather than
obligations and choices arising out of that conduct. Minus amendments.

number / title / sponsor / number of signatures

1076  BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ  Worthington/Tony  3
 1067  IRAQS ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE  Allan/Richard  29
 1066  CANCELLATION OF IRAQ'S DEBT  Field/Mark  3
 1062  WOMEN IN POST-CONFLICT IRAQ  Ruddock/Joan  21
 1061  PROTECTION OF IRAQ'S CULTURAL HERITAGE  Brady/Graham  17
 1046  ALI ISMAEEL ABBAS OF BAGHDAD  Smith/Llew  7
 1019  CLUSTER BOMBS AND THE IRAQ WAR  Mitchell/Austin  58
 1013  CHILDREN OF THE RUBBLE  Mahon/Alice  34
 1008  FORTHCOMING MEETING OF THE NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY
Simpson/Alan  25
 992  HUMANITARIAN AID TO IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN  Marsden/Paul  39
 959  HUMANITARIAN AID IN IRAQ  Hoyle/Lindsay  52
 946  UNITED NATIONS AND THE REBUILDING OF IRAQ  Lucas/Ian  100
 930  BAGHDAD ZOO  Banks/Tony  20
 898  REARMAMENT OF IRAQ  Cohen/Harry  17

Chris Williams