RE: [casi] Fwd: US rejects Iraq DU clean up

>=There's been no WHO study of DU, as the Pentagon
says there has been (see below). The WHO has said they
were going into Iraq to study DU, a few years ago,
and the initiative has stayed in the pre-planning stage, largely,
some of us believe, because of resistance from the US,
although we can't prove it. There's been no public health
study of Iraq and DU, or of Veterans and DU that's
received government funding. Public health study, meaning
hundreds of respondents, tests etc, etc. This
article and this statement by the Pentagon needs to
be refuted strongly, Philippa Winkler

==== Original Message From Jo Baker <jobak17@yahoo.co.uk> =====