[casi] cheerio from richard and good luck!

dear all
I am taking my leave of this list because i am starting a 6 month sponsored
walk with my girlfriend along the west coast of Britain from Plymouth up to
John o Groat's.
We have been planning it for ages and had mid April in our diaries as the
depature date for some time. I don't consider the war to be over, though
this is what the government would like us to believe.
Someone else from Voices/ ARROW is taking over our presswork and they post
stuff to this list in my stead.

I have found the CASI list to be among the most useful of the various lists
i receive stuff from. The information posted on this list was enormously
useful to the anti war effort and I feel that the efforts of people involved
with this list certainly went some way to avoiding the carpet bombing
scenario we all feared. Like many of you, I watch with great fear and
concern the apparent self destruction currently under way in Iraq.
 I hope that the many people who contribute to CASI and this list will
continue to apply their intellects and energy to Iraq, there is still a
great deal that needs to be done if the humanitarian crisis started by the
1991 attacks is to be resolved.

If anyone is interested I will be raising funds for ARROW (www.j-n-v.org)
and the D10 group (www.thed10group.org) on my walk, which is about 2500
miles long. We will be camping along the  way and staying in some eco
communities etc. If anyone can offer accomodation along the way please email
walkingwestcoast@yahoo.co.uk  or call us on 07919 835522 (the phone will
only be switched on between 7 and 8pm every day)

Contributions very welcome!
Send cheques marked for sponsored walk payable to Richard byrne, c/o ARROW,
5 Caledonian Rd, London N1 9DX .

Good luck
Richard

sign the pledge of resistance to the "war on terrorism"
www.j-n-v.org