[casi] IPO Press Release: A New Dawn

A New Dawn

On this historic day, we would like to congratulate all Iraqis around the
world and all people who care for humanity on the fall of Saddam Hussein and
his ruthlessly oppressive regime.

In a day filled with symbolism, the Iraqi Prospect Organisation will
symbolically change its mission statement from:
'.a network of young Iraqi men and women living in the west working to
promote the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and the establishment of a
proportional democracy in Iraq.'

'.a network of young Iraqi men and women living in the west working to
promote the creation of a proportionally representative Interim Iraqi
Authority leading to the establishment of genuine democracy in Iraq.'

With joy and tears at the end of a dark age we look ahead to the future, to
the challenges that lie ahead.

Yours in freedom,
Ahmed Shames
Chairman, IPO