Re: [casi] the REAL Iraqis are not dancing in the streets -

Hello, all. I actually don't doubt the authenticity of the response, but I
must say it reeks of class prejudice. The poor of Saddam City "do not in
any way resemble the people of Iraq." Of course -- the poor don't resemble
people at all.

In solidarity,

Rahul Mahajan