Re: [casi] Background: AIPAC and the Iraqi opposition

> I don't feel an abstractions regarding the Iraqi
> situation, not sure where you got that from?

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding, Noasalira.

I didn't actually say "abstractions". I said:

>> Still, the future 'crime' you are referring to is
>> an _abstract_ crime - and many people will deny that
>> it is a 'crime' at all.... At least that's how I
>> see it.

"Crime" was your term, as in "the crime continues"
with a new regime - and the fact that that AIPAC and
INC are in cahoots, each for their own ends.

And this will appear as an "abstract crime", I meant,
compared to the killing, maiming, harassing, and
destroying that's going on now. But if this isn't
apt, I'll strike it off the record.

Anyway, it had nothing to do with your own reasons,
feelings, or sense of compassion. I wasn't suggesting
that anything about them is _abstract_. Nor was I
suggesting that your weren't 'concerned'.

Sorry, if this wasn't clear.

Elga