[casi] Fw: [Aftermath] Panorama - send in questions

----- Original Message -----
From: B R
To: Aftermath ; MKStopTheWar
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 6:10 PM
Subject: [Aftermath] Panorama - send in questions

SUNDAY 13 APRIL - BBC ONE
Winning the Peace

With the US led coalition looking to be winning the war in Iraq and former general Jay Garner
waiting in the wings as a temprorary administrator, Panorama is looking to the future.

This Sunday, we are giving viewers the chance to send their questions about the aftermath of the
Iraq war.

We have assembled a line up of top BBC correspondents in Europe, the USA and the Middle East to
answer your questions.

What do you think of Britain's role in the war? Do you think the UK should follow the US into other
conflicts?

Can a stable democracy be established in Iraq?

Are you concerned about America's growing power or are you hopeful for the future? Do you think
this war will ruin relations with the Arab world for years to come?

If you have a question for our correspondents then click on the link below.

 Send your questions to Panorama

The ARROW website is http://www.justicenotvengeance.org