[casi] Final Report: Uncensored Info on Iraq War from the Russian GRU:

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

(image)[1]

NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN
 (image)[2]

.               (image)[3]

Final Report: Uncensored Info on Iraq War from the Russian GRU:
RAMZAJ DISCONTINUES OPERATION

Previous Report Here[4]
04/08/03
Events of the last 2 days have made further work of Ramzaj group in its
current format impossible.
With the embassy personnel and journalists having left Iraq and most of Iraqi
information services evacuated from Baghdad, analysis of the situation in
Baghdad and Iraq as a whole becomes ineffective.
The quickly changing course of street fights leaves any informational updates
far behind. Direct TV broadcasts are far more evident than any analytics.
At the same time, we do not have the right to reveal classified, “top secret”
information.
Apart from that, our actions meet increasing opposition from the official
quarts and in fact are turning into confrontation the outcome of which is not
difficult to forecast.
Therefore we have to discontinue our work and thank everybody for taking part
in the project.
In conclusion we would like to say:
All the “updates” came out from a compact group formed a few years ago in the
framework of a special service. The group used to work for the government for
a long time but all its members have left the service and now act as an
independent analytical group that has kept some capabilities. This gives an
answer to the most common question – about the sources of our information.
We participated in the ongoing events on a “non-profit” basis and had no
object other than to stand the US-British informational blockade of the war in
Iraq.
Our updates were not genuine materials from any of Russian or other special
services, but rather an “intellectual product” of the group itself, product of
its operative, informational and analytical abilities. But compiling the
updates we used materials available from our friends from special information
structures. The very form “operativnaya informatsiya” never claimed to be
“military information updates” but served as additional data for
self-dependent analysis.
The main goal of the project was to present intelligible military analytics on
the war in Iraq, which is currently missing, to the informational space. We
had both success and obvious fails along the way.
We are grateful to the iraqwar.ru and forum.vif2.ru administration that took
the risk and burden of working with us and we understand how many problems
they have to endure because of that.
With all responsibility we state that no messages, letters, appeals and other
materials, apart from the daily “updates” on iraqwar.ru and forum.vif2.ru were
made by Ramzaj group and any other statement in our name is nothing but
mystification.
The author with the nickname “Kondor” is the only authorized source of
information about the group and its “official contact person”. In cases of
uncertainty or “nickname cloning” authentication is possible using his
personal photo that supplements one of images published on iraqwar.ru and
comes as its logical continuation.
With unfailing respect to all of you,
Ramzaj.
[ translated by Necroman ]