Re: [casi] While Baghdad is burning...

>really, now I feel ever so guilty. Please forgive me,

Well, you SHOULD feel guilty! Don't you realize there's a WAR on. We all
have to watch we say: Uncle Don says so, and Uncle Ari too. Criticizing
is unhelpful, and it demoralizes the troops, who are fighting to defend
our freedoms. It's anti-American and anti-British. And there's a WAR on.
If you want to preserve democracy and freedom you had better keep your
mouth shut and keep your opinions to yourself. After all there's a
**WAR** on!!!

(Besides -- dissent is a form of terrorism, and they might come for

BTW -- I have a license to be as rude as I want because I am ABSOLUTELY
RIGHT and PATRIOTIC and have GOD on MY SIDE.
(Funny how that works...)

(I can't access this yet, but it might be worth checking out:
Oregon Law Would Jail War Protesters as Terrorists