Re: [casi] Administration Considering Former CIA Director Woolsey for Iraq Government

Incredible.

Today Woolsey's co-conspirator Richard Perle seems to have added CANADA  to
the 'axis of evil' in need of 'regime change'.

http://www.nationalpost.com/world/story.html?id=7A17A7DA-049D-465F-81FC-6679
3E9CFC9C
excerpts:

"Mr. Perle said U.S. officials believe Mr. Chrétien ignored Washington's
call to arms against Iraq and permitted anti-Americanism to fester in the
Liberal caucus because he does not have to face voters again nor live with
the consequences of his actions.

"There is simply no other way to describe the positions of some countries --
not many, but some countries -- which is to lend far more support to Saddam
Hussein's regime than they may have intended by the positions they have
taken.... There will be many people around the world, including many
Canadians, who on reflection, if they have an open mind at all, will
question whether their government equated itself with the right expression
of Canadian values."

"If Canada wishes to subordinate its moral and political values to President
[Jacques] Chirac --so be it. Chirac and Chrétien deserve each other," he
said.

"I would like to believe that the people of Canada will say to Chrétien on
his way out -- 'Why did you put us in this position? This was, in fact, a
just war and look at what we now have learned [about] what life was like
under Saddam Hussein and there are the weapons of mass destruction and how
could you have done this to us.' "

"If Canada wishes to subordinate its moral and political values to President
[Jacques] Chirac --so be it. Chirac and Chrétien deserve each other," he
said.

"Mr. Perle did say the administration is looking forward to Mr. Chrétien's
replacement by either Paul Martin, the former finance minister, or John
Manley, the Finance Minister..  "   more..