[casi] MPs and security

The anti war movement knows that they will gain nothing from injuring or
hurting anyone as part of their protests. Acts of violence never win
increase in support from the public. All the marches and protests I have
attended have been peaceful. Even with the 2 million on February 15 in
London, everyone was well behaved and civil.

The government has spent much time and money on preventing terrorism at
home. That is why we are told we are going to war. To hunt down
terrorists and prevent Iraq becoming 'a supermarket for weapons of mass
destruction.'

It seems that time and money does not appear to have been effective in
securing safety.

My view is that pro war MPs using security as a reason for not appearing
in public are using a fig leaf for not having to spin the government
lies about this war.

These MPs are becoming sitting ducks for well informed anti war
activists and are being exposed as having little independent thought and
reasoning outside of Downing Street propoganda machines.

So keep up the good work all you CASI activists! Their spinning is no
match for our truth and justice machine.

Lila Patel