[casi] RE: Iraqi Oil & US State Department future of Iraq plans - question?

Dear CASI

In the small print of the article it reads:

"Leaks from the state department's "future of Iraq" office show
|Washington plans to privatise the Iraqi economy and particularly the state-
|owned national oil company. Experts on its energy panel want to start with
|"downstream" assets like retail petrol stations. This would be a quick way
|to gouge money from Iraqi consumers. Later they would privatise exploration
|and development."

Does anyone know where we can get a copy of the state department's "future
of Iraq" plans?

Thanks

-Rania