Re: [casi] Iraq War Quiz

Ken
I don't know where you got this but you should have a word with whoever you
got it from. The name of its author - Steve Shalom - is noticeable by its
absence from the article. It's a well sourced article and the author
deserves mention for his labour.

The link that should be accompanying it is:
http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=38&ItemID=3324

rgds
Dermot