[casi] Was there a press-report about Safwan yesterday?

Dear all,

has anyone seen on TV or read in the press what happened in Safwan yesterday?
The first convoy of American humanitarian aid drove from Kuwait-city to the "liberated" Safwan on
the Kuwait-Iraqi border, followed by 3 buses with some 100 journalists. As they arrived in Safwan,
a demonstration of hundreds of Safwan-citizens started against the US-military, shouting: "Bush,
Bush, hear our calls, we love Saddam Hussein" and "our heart, our blood for Saddam". The Belgian
journalist asked the military spokesman what was going on, and if he had expected such a hostile
welcome. This military didn't know what to say, and was completely surprised of what he saw. All
the journaliste tried to interview the population, but found nobody willing to state that they
wellcomed the American/British invasion force, found nobody to criticise Saddam. The American and
British journalists were quite confused about what happened. Comment of the Belgian journalist: " I
think this won't be shown on American or British TV" and "I don't think the militaries will do such
excursions again".
I didn't find anything about this incident in the American/British press. Did I miss something?
Greetings.
Dirk Adriaensens.
www.irak.be