[casi] Question/debate time with Joan Ryan MP

Dear list,

Question time and Debate with Joan Ryan MP (also gov whip) for Enfield North.

Date: Thursday, 10 April 2003

Location : Held in partnership with Our Lady of Mount Carmel and St George, London Road Enfield.
Church Hall commencing at 8:00 pm.

Helen Collinson will join Joan at that meeting. Helen is the Advocacy Director of Christian Aid and
is also a member of BOAG, the committee of UK Aid organisations concerned at this moment with Iraq.
By April 10th there may well be a major humanitarian disaster in Iraq and the role of the Aid
agencies will be critical as will the role of the United Nations.

Most if not all of the aid organisations will only work through the United Nations and not through
an American and British occupying authority.

Whoever would like to join the debate, please let me know so I may help arrange seating for you.

Anai Rhoads