Re: [casi] Israeli Forces in Iraq?

Dear Stephen & List,

With respect, Stephen, but aren't you being more than a little bit naive, in
suggesting a website, but omitting to mention that it's the Home Page of the
Israeli Special Forces? In the section, 'About Us' an
illuminating quote: "Why was isayeret.com formed? isayeret.com is a
nonprofit educational website that was created in order to motivate young
Israelis to join combat units and Special Forces units in particular. Our
secondary objective is to promote common knowledge of weapons and gear among
our readers, which in turn boost recruitment motivation even more."

As you, obviously, have a suspicious mind, can you answer this? Who was
firing those e-mail scuds in 2003?. Seriously, the site is worth studying.
Authenticity? that's for you to decide. As for myself, this case is getting
somewhat heavy, allow me to rest it.

Greetings,

Bert G.