[casi] Blix last report and Key Disarmament Tasks document

Dear all

Hans Blix has presented his last report to the Security
Council. 'I naturally feel sadness that three and a half
months of work carried out in Iraq have not brought
the assurances needed about the absence of weapons
of mass destruction or other proscribed items in Iraq,
that no more time is available for our inspections and
that armed action now seems imminent.'

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/blix19mar.html

He also presented the Security Council with the draft
work programme including Key Disarmament Tasks
for Iraq (clearly and precisely defined). This was given
to the UNSC on Monday - and could have perhaps
had an influence on the Commons debate if it had
been available there and MPs had been briefed on its
significance. I don't know whether it was publicly
available before today.

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/documents/workpr
og.html

It's a PDF file.

If the links are broken and are too fiddly to fix, please
just go to:
www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/

Best wishes

Milan Rai