Re: [casi] human shields

Dear Duha & List,

Probably the main Human Shields site is:   http://www.humanshields.org/
That should give you all the main information. If you want to find out more,
via the net, you could go to Google, then type in 'Human Shields'.

You don't say where your friends from Egypt are staying (e.g Egypt, UK
etc.). - Before anyone commits themselves to this course of action, it
would, of course, have to be thought through, very thoroughly. 'Human
Shields' are putting themselves in extreme danger, to be e.g. in Baghdad
when war breaks out could mean severe personal injury or loss of life.

I'm not advocating any decisions, here, merely passing on some information
for you, and I hope it answers some of your questions.

Greetings,

Bert Gedin,
Birmingham, UK.