[casi] Fw: Debate & Questiontime with Joan Ryan MP on Iraq on April 10th.

Note: forwarded message attached.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Francis Sealey" <fs@digifutures.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:16:24 -0000
To: <pa@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Debate & Questiontime with Joan Ryan MP on Iraq on April 10th.

- - - -
http://www.thePetitionSite.com/takeaction/411151486
Never befriend the oppressed unless you are prepared to take on the oppressor.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

From: "Francis Sealey" <fs@digifutures.org>
To: <pa@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:16:24 -0000

Following our two successful meetings first with Andy Love and Malcolm
Harper in November and then with Stephen Twigg, Jean Lambert and Malcolm
Harper in February, we will be holding another Question time and Debate on
Thursday April 10th with Joan Ryan the MP for Enfield North.

This is being held in partnership with Our Lady of Mount Carmel and St
George in Enfield and we are working both with them and their Justice and
Peace Group over this. We hope to have at least one other participant in
this event and we will let you know who this is as soon as possible.

By April 10th we do not know what the international situation will be like.
We may be at war or we may be in the process of a humanitarian crisis with
all the necessary reconstruction that will entail. It is vital that we keep
in contact with our elected representatives throughout this process. We
invite you to take part in that process by attending this meeting and taking
part in the debate on our MP Watch Web Site.

Francis Sealey
(Chairperson of Enfield UNA)

Visit our MP Watch Web Site at http://www.mpwatch.net/ and also our Enfield
UNA Site at http://www.digifutures.org/UN/index.htm