[casi] FW: Galloway Ranaway

----- Original Message -----
Dear all,
The Iraq debate organised by Cambridge Forum was cancelled, the reasons are
in the message below sent by the Forum to its members. Before you read it,
let me say one thing that I do not take lesson in patriotism from a man who
calls the leader of his party 'mendacious', and who runs a campaign to save
a mass murderer. He was jus frightened of the debate because he knew he
would lose it.
Regards
H A
'Sorry to have to cancel the Iraq debate again, especially at such short
notice.  Mr. Galloway's office have said that he is unwilling to "give a
platform to, what he calls, American stooges supporting the destruction of
their own country" and "Mr Galloway feels that now is not the time to
debate. We are focusing on rallies now..."

It should be noted that Mr. Galloway agreed to take part in a debate on the
5th some time ago after a 'mix-up' in his office prevented him taking part
on an earlier scheduled date.  The other speaker's name (Mr. Alkifaey) was
given to his office last week and it was agreed with them on Friday to move
the debate back to 8pm (from 7:30pm) so that Mr. Alkifaey could arrive in
time from London.

Mr. Galloway passes on his apologies for the inconvenience.  I hope this
reaches you in time that you don't unnecessarily turn up at Fisher Hall.