Re: [casi] (no subject)

Dear Ghazwan,

It was an absolutely wonderful surprise, to learn you had been in contact
with Judith. It would be good if you, and perhaps a few friends,
were able to send regular reports, about how people in Baghdad, including
Judith & other 'human shields' are managing to cope. As you must know, CASI
would be one of the best websites, for such reports.
Today, local radio, here in Birmingham, had a program about 'human shields'.
One lady, who was on the program, I don't know if she is from Birmingham,
and don't think I know her. But her name, she is, herself, a human shield,
and spoke very well about the purpose of human shields, is Sue Darling. If
you see her, please convey our best wishes, too. - For myself, I think the
bad situation in Iraq has become more real, to me, since, with a group, I
visited Palestine, last November.

Greetings,

Bert.