Re: [casi] Re: THAW - Theaters Against War

Anyone concerned with human rights should also look at the White House.
Cause who where in charge when Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Nicaragua, El
Salvador, Chilli, Angola, Afghanistan and yes, Iraq happened? The same lot
now running the show. Rumsfeld, Cheney, Perle, Wolfowitz etc. Even Powell is
already around since the early seventies.
So holding Saddam responsible for his actions should be just one part of the
story.

But I doubt you're willing to send an army and bomb the hell out of
Washington to get the guys responsible for US-foreign policy in the last
twenty or thirty years. A policy, which to great extend could be labelled
plain criminal and illegal.

Btw, ever noticed the weapons used in the east of Congo? Many of them are
American build. Now nobody labels them WMD. Still, in the last four years
over three million people were killed and many more are on the run. Seems
like mass destruction to me.

Maybe it would be better for supporters of this war to stay away from the
human rights issue.

Leave it at the case of the WMD, on which may I add, you also stand weakly.

Faaz@battl.nl
http://battl.nl