Re: FW: [casi] February WHO report

Dear Rania,

I'm sorry you've had so much difficulty trying to find the 1997 W.H.O.
Report. Please follow these instructions, very carefully. All your troubles
will then have been resolved, and as they say, life will be a beach for you.

1) go to the 'google' site. 2) type out 'W.H.O. Report' (or 'The World
Health Report'). 3) When the list comes up, click on 'The World Health
Report'. 4) When that Report page comes up, click on the left side of the
page, where it says 'Previous Reports'. 5) On new page, you should get 'The
World Health Report Archives'. 6) Click where it says 'World
Health Report 1997'. You will then get various headings, from this Report,
to select from. 7) Simple, isn't it? 8) Good luck!

Greetings,

Bert Gedin,
Birmingham, U.K.