[casi] War: What can we do?

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hello everyone,
As i'm sure you all are, i'm becoming increasingly concerned with the idea
that we
will go to war with Iraq. The more that I find out about the situation, the
more I
become upset with the system that we belong to. But, something tonight changed
my ideas. I am a student in Birmingham, and myself and my housemate recently
travelled to london for the anti-war march, We recieved the usual criticism
from
our other housemates such as 'hippies' etc. However today my housemate came
back from a week at home and admitted that he is beginning to believe that a
war
on Iraq is wrong. My point is that my efforts may have changed one person's
opinion, so all hope is not lost. We can make a difference
xxx
peace
Raoul

When words aren't enough - Vodafone live! A new world of colour, sounds,
picture messages and information on your mobile. Click here[1] to find out
more.
(image)