[casi] The march and what's next

I'm wary of the amount time and energy being spent speculating on the
various motivations of those who attended the march on Saturday. I would
argue that most of our discussion should be around good ideas for what to do
next.

We should, I think, be urgently following up the march with further action
(see recent Voices posting).

Cheers

Glenn.