Re: [casi] The Immoral Minority

Excellent Points.

However, in the United States we are facing a lack of framing the discussion
in the very honest and clear way that you presented.  I am constantly amazed
by the comments of "France and Germany are opposed to the war because of
their economic interests in Iraq" which do not include any mention of America
economic interests motivating support for the war.  The only morality
discussed is that America must 'liberate' the Iraqi people.  And it is widely
repeated that the Iraqi people will welcome American troops as liberators.