Re: [casi] I'm back!

Dear Diarmuid,

You ask for contacts to link up for College Twinning, if I understand you
correctly. One such contact who comes to mind isCASI member in Baghdad,
Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar. He appears very knowledgable, seems to have strong
feelings for his country, yet Ghazwan is not a mindless sheep - he seems
capable of presenting a case honestly & with persuasiveness. e-mail:
gaz@uruklink.net

Others may have other suggestions - good luck with your project!

Greetings,

Bert Gedin,
Birmingham, UK.